Fifty One has all of the facilities to help you keep your independence in retirement, whilst giving you access to extra services as you need them.
Now you can live independently with the peace of mind of knowing you are just a tree-lined driveway from Lynden Aged Care. Your boutique two bedroom unit reflects the care and special touches for which Lynden is renowned. Each independent living unit features:
- Stone benches and Smeg appliances
- Carpeted lounge and bedrooms
- Hydronic heating and split system air-conditioning
- Light-filled North facing balconies or private courtyards
- Basement parking with security key lift access
- Video and intercom unit security systems
- 24/7-nurse call button
If you’d like to live independently but want a little help with chores, services are available at very reasonable fees. These include meal delivery to your apartment and a laundry service to strip and remake the beds, as frequently as you like. You are also free to join regular shopping trips on the village bus. Each apartment has a 24 hour call button to a registered nurse.
24/7 Nurse on call